C7 LED E12 Faceted MINLEON Retrofit Christmas Bulbs (100C7MSMD)
- Calculated at Checkout
These faceted MINLEON retrofit C7 Christmas bulbs are built with an internal prism that magnifies light and creates even distribution (no "hot spots"), are energy efficient with a long bulb life, come with super bright SMD LEDs, are rated for indoor/outdoor use, and are built on intermediate E12 bases.
- Pricing above is for 1 box (25 bulbs per box).
- Built with a durable faceted plastic bulb cone that exceeds the demands of commercial decorators.
- Built with an internal prism that magnifies the light and creates even distribution - no "hot spots".
- Built with super bright SMD LEDs.
- Long bulb life and energy efficient.
- Intermediate E12 bases.
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use.
- 120 Volt, 0.58 Watt, .06 Amps.
Best LEDs you'll find.
These are probably the best LEDs you'll find, as far as durability and brightness (2017). The only downside is that they're also quite directional.
My bulbs (2000 of them) were used for a 60' Christmas tree on a 400' hill, so that 5 cities can view it. (It's a pole, with 30+ strands around the tree.) In previous years, the bulbs closest to the front did the best illumination, but this year, since the bulbs are 60% heavier than regular glass bulbs, they hang downward pointing inward to the tree, making the inside of the tree quite bright. Since the bulbs in the back of the tree point downward, they appear quite brighter down in the city, since they point almost exactly towards it.
I believe that the mfgr. could make a slight molding change to rectify this, but don't know if I can afford to replace them.