MODEL 33 - 5 CIRCUIT MECHANICAL CHASER - 204CH/MEC33-C5
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 10% off|
Model 33 - 5 Circuit Mechanical Chaser
Model 33 Chasers are most commonly used on flashing incandescent bulb signs where "dark spots" chase around a border or directional motion is incorporated into a field of bulbs. The Model 33 can be used to chase neon when installed on the primary side of any transformer. Model 33 Chasers are stocked in 3, 4, and 5 circuits. Larger chasers and 220 volt models are available by special order.
- Made in the USA
- 5 Circuit
- 115Volt UL and cUL listed - 50/60 cycles
- 5 contacts rated 10Amp/ circuit
- Total capacity: 5750 watts
- 215 flashes per minute with shades on
- 190 flashes per minute with shades off
- Heavy duty silver alloy contacts for maximum life
- Bronze self lube bearings
- Rust-proof treatment of all steel parts
- Ruggedly constructed to provide years of smooth, troubl free service
- Weight 6 lbs; dim 8" x 5" x 4.75"
Special Note: Flashing speed can be easily adjusted by removing motor shades usinga screw driver, as shades are removed the flashing speed decreases.